High-pressure cleaning and mechanical cleaning:
• Cleaning of pipes (with different diameters) using high-pressure water revolving nozzles (pressure more than 1200 Bar);
• Video inspection of pipes (with different diameters) after cleaning;
• Cleaning of production halls, tanks with sandblast cleaning or hydrodynamic cleaning (with pressure up to 1500 Bar) from old paint, concrete, rust, greens etc;
• Washing and mechanical cleaning of windows, facades of buildings, bridges etc;
• Ice and snow removal from roof cornices, parapets, as well as metal structures at high altitudes and difficult of access places using rope access methods and mechanisms.
• Underwater welding;
• Underwater metal cutting;
• Underwater installation works;
• Underwater inspection of a pier (as well as check-up of depth) with video report if necessary;
• Lifting or installing heavy loads underwater;
• Underwater metal thickness measurement;
• Underwater metal, concrete, wood, stone cutting using a special saw.
Underwater ship works:
• Underwater ship hull inspection (video recording is included in the price);
• Underwater ship hull cleaning using hydraulic devices and mechanisms;
• Underwater ship Kingston valve cleaning;
• Underwater propeller polishing using hydraulic devices and mechanisms;
• Underwater ship cardan bearing wear measurement;
• Underwater emergency works. .
Climbing and rope access works at height:
• Assemblling of metal constructions at height and in hard-to-reach areas (using torque indicating wrenches and multipliers that are certified in the meteorological center);
• Welding works of various types of metal at height using rope access methods and mechanisms (rope access methods and mechanisms are included in the price);
• Screw-bolt checking with torque indicating wrenches and multipliers using industrial climbing inventory and technique;
• Different types of dismantling works using rope access methods and mechanisms;
• Lowering and lifting of heavy constructions using rope access methods and mechanisms (up to 3500 kg);
• Inspection of various types of constructions, building and roofs using rope access methods and mechanisms;
• Installation of ventilation and conditioning equipment at different heights and in hard-to-reach places;
• Painting works of facades and constructions;
• Thermal insulation of facades using rope access methods and technique;
• Installation of sensors, antennas, lights, lightning rods etc. at different heights using rope access methods and mechanisms. .